ArcAugust and the Readathon of Doom

Do you hear that rumbling in the distance? The stomping of tiny feet, growing louder and louder by the second, threatening to overtake us all?

That, my friends, is the beginning of ArcAugust, which Elley and I will be celebrating by having a party.

"What the hell is ArcAugust?!" you might be thinking.
Let me clarify.



ArcAugust is put on by the lovely people at Read.Sleep.Repeat . The premise is "here's a great excuse to catch up on all those arcs from Net Galley/etc that you've requested but haven't quite gotten around to yet.  Elley and I decided to book a hotel room, load up on snackies, and spend the weekend getting a chunk of reading done. (Sometimes, reading is hard with small children and/or demanding cats around.)

Here's my line-up for this weekend:


Image result for the ghost photographer The Governess Game (Girl Meets Duke, #2) I Hate You, I Love You
A Blade So Black The Witch of Willow Hall Mr. Nice Guy
Creating Sanctuary: Sacred Garden Spaces, Plant-Based Medicine, and Daily Practices to Achieve Happiness and Well-Being

I'll probably post updates/etc on here so stay tuned for goodies.
What are you reading this weekend?

Love, Peeks.

Comments

  1. DUDE. How is I Hate You, I Love You? Also, I have ARCs of Mr. Nice Guy and A Blade So Black (I think....) as well, so I SMELL A BUDDY READ!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Pandamonia by Chris Owen and Chris Nixon

Oh No! A Reading Slump!

Things to Read During Quarantine