24in48 is here!

The time is nearly upon us!
The time for the 24in48 readathon challenge, that is!

This week has been rather crazy (hell, this MONTH has been rather crazy) so I haven't had time to do the appropriate planning, or gathering my excitement, or any of that.  Instead, the beautiful Elley is going to show up at my house tonight, and we're going to do ALL the cooking. We've got our time scheduled out for reading, sleeping, going to do water aerobics at the Y (you bet your ass I bought a cute new bathing suit for the occasion), and eating all those delicious meals she's gonna teach me how to cook.

I have a few books picked out for this weekend. No idea if I'll be able to finish them all, or if I'll, like last time, veer off into a totally different direction and steal Elley's books.

The contenders are:

No Country for Old Gnomes (The Tales of…  The Terror   In the Time of Madness: Indonesia on th…   The Ashes of London (Marwood and Lovett… Subterranean   People Who Eat Darkness: The True Story of a Young Woman Who Vanished from the Streets of Tokyo--and the Evil That Swallowed Her Up   Outpost (Donovan Trilogy #1)   Bound for Sin (Frontiers of the Heart, #2)


I know, one measly romance on there. In truth, I will probably read more romances than anything, but these are all books I'm in the middle of/ have been meaning to read for ages, so I need to get on it.

I'll be tweeting out during readathon at @booksandsass on Twitter, so feel free to follow along! Also let me know what you're reading this weekend. (Even if it's not 24 hours' worth.)

-Lady P.


Comments

  1. Woo! LOL my pile is MOSTLY romance with one measly sci-fi thrown in so it's not ALL romance, so this is funny to me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Pandamonia by Chris Owen and Chris Nixon

Things to Read During Quarantine

Oh No! A Reading Slump!