What to read next?

I was originally going to tile this post "The Spring Slump", but then I realized I am not in a book slump, I just have too many great books I want to read at this exact moment. A tough problem to have, right?

I just had a whole books I really want to read come in at the library, on top of a busy life so obviously I don't have time to read them all.

The contenders are:
Governess Gone Rogue (Dear Lady Truelove, #3) Brownies and Broomsticks (A Magical Bakery Mystery, #1) Abandoned (Donovan Trilogy #2) A Week to Be Wicked (Spindle Cove, #2)

These are not all my books checked out of course, but the ones I am most excited to read.
I've been trying to figure out if maybe setting a list for myself and reading the books in that order would be a good thing. I have SO MANY BOOKS in my house (and half of them are library books!) that I get overwhelmed at all the things I want to read constantly.

What do you guys do when this situation hits? Does this happen to you?

Share your thoughts, friends. Help me out here.

Comments

  1. A Week to be Wicked!! Governess Gone Rogue is also super good.
    As far as too many books, I don't know WHAT you're talking about... *tries to hide over 500 unread books under a sheet*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Pandamonia by Chris Owen and Chris Nixon

Oh No! A Reading Slump!

Book Review: Heated Rivalry by Rachel Reid