2020 "Resolutions"


Hello Everybody! WhaleSnark here.
It's been a while, but I'm trying to start the new year by writing something.
We all want to start fresh when a new year begins, so that's what I'm focusing on.


Here are the things I am going to strive to do this year.

I finally started reading Year of Wonder by Clemency Burton-Hill

There is a piece of music for every day of the year, and an entry for each song. So far, I really like it!I meant to start this book in 2019, but alas, it was not to be. 

35405026. sx318

My second goal is to clean up my dishes immediately after cooking or baking. I have struggled with this for a long time because who wants to clean up after themselves RIGHT AFTER they are done with the meal? Not me. Gotta try anyway.

I want to say I'm sorry less, as a response. As a woman, it is so ingrained in me to say I'm sorry when I am not. I say it to everybody, about so many things, and it's just not right. I am going to strive to be more aware of my responses to others, and stop saying sorry for just any old thing. 

One more thing I am going to work on this year is eating well. I have been really bogging myself down with sugary and not-very-nourishing food. I am going to focus more on making food that is both healthy and delicious! I think this will be hard, but I plan to give it my best, and eat lots of Indian, Thai, and fiber-rich food, cuz a lot of that is plant-based, and flavorful.

Well, that's all I got. What are your goals, if any, for 2020? 

Comments

  1. Can I copy all your goals? Yes yes yes. This is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Pandamonia by Chris Owen and Chris Nixon

Oh No! A Reading Slump!

Things to Read During Quarantine